ParentPay How-to-update-your-username-or-passwordParentPay helps schools reduce administration, manage payments and improve efficiency.
ParentPay makes collecting money for school items quicker and more efficient. It creates a secure online audit trail that allows schools to provide financial information and access detailed breakdowns quickly and accurately.
Here are some handy documents to help you with your ParentPay Account:
- Parent Guidance – How to update your username or password
- Parent Guidance – How to view payment history
- Parent Guidance – How to view and update your child’s details
- Parent Guidance – How to update your profile settings
- Parent Guidance – How to pay for items
- Parent Guidance – How to make a withdrawal from your account
- Parent Guidance – How to add a child to your account or merge two accounts together
- Parent Guidance – Adding and using Parent Account credit
If you would like to find out more about using ParentPay and creating a login, please contact the school office.