Welcome to Year 6
The Year 6 teacher is Miss Williamson and the teaching assistants supporting in Year 6 are Mrs Hanley and Mrs Lauder.
A Typical Day in Year 6
- 08.30-09.00-Children come into school/ register
- 09.00-09.30-Carousel (handwriting, English activities)
- 09.30-10.20-English hour
- 10.20-10.35- Morning Break
- 13.00-13.05-Register and Christian Meditation
- 13.05-13.55-R.E/Science/Foundation Subjects/PE
- 13.55-14.05-Afternoon Break
- 14.05-14.55-R.E/Science/Foundation Subjects/PE
- 15.00 – Home time
Year 6 participate in swimming lessons for a half term in the Spring term. This occurs on a Wednesday morning after playtime.
Children in Year 6 sit the Key Stage 2 SATS in May each year.