Welcome to Year 4
The Year 4 teacher is Miss Loughlin and the teaching assistants working in Year 4 are Mrs Lauder and Mrs Stone.
A Typical Day in Year 4
- 09.00-09.30-Carousel/Collective Worship
- 09.30-10.20-English hour
- 10.20-10.35- Morning Break
- 13.00-13.05-Register and Christian Meditation
- 13.05-13.55-R.E/Science/Foundation Subjects/PE
- 13.55-14.05-Afternoon Break
- 14.05-15.00-R.E/Science/Foundation Subjects/PE
- 15.00- 15.15- Reading for Pleasure
- 15.20 – Home time
Year 4 participate in swimming lessons for a half term in the Summer term. This occurs on a Wednesday morning after playtime.
First Holy Communion
During the summer term, Year 4 children shall make their First Holy Communion. The preparation classes for this occur on Wednesday afternoons after school (once a month). We will notify all parents when this is due to start for the 2020-2021 calendar year.