Welcome to Year 3
The Year 3 teacher is Mrs Gillespie and the teaching assistant is Mrs O’Neill.
A Typical Day in Year 3
- 8.45-8.55- Children come into school/register
- 09.00-09.40-Carousel (handwriting, spellings, other English activities)
- 09.40-10.30-English hour
- 10.30-10.45- Morning Break
- 13.00-13.05-Register and Christian Meditation
- 13.05-14.10-R.E/Science/Foundation Subjects/PE
- 14.15-14.30-Afternoon Break
- 14.30-15.30R.E/Science/Foundation Subjects/PE
- 15.30- Home time
Year 3 participate in swimming lessons for a full term in the Autumn term. This occurs on a Wednesday morning after playtime.
Music- Recorder Lessons
Year 3 participate in recorder lessons with Mrs Stone.