Welcome to Year 3
The Year 3 teacher is Mr Quinn and the teaching assistant is Mrs Stone.
A Typical Day in Year 3
- 09.05- Children come into school/register
- 09.05-09.40-Carousel (handwriting, spellings, other English activities)
- 09.40-10.40-English hour
- 10.40-10.55- Morning Break
- 13.00-13.05-Register and Christian Meditation
- 13.05-14.10-R.E/Science/Foundation Subjects/PE
- 14.10-14.20-Afternoon Break
- 14.20-15.00-R.E/Science/Foundation Subjects/PE
- 15.00 -15.30- Reading for Pleasure
- 15.30- Home time
Year 3 participate in swimming lessons for a full term in the Autumn term. This occurs on a Wednesday morning after playtime. We are hopeful that swimming lessons resume in the Spring Term 2021.
Music- Recorder Lessons
Year 3 participate in recorder lessons. This shall start after October half term.