Our School uniform consists of the following:
- Sky blue shirt
- School Tie
- Navy blue “V” necked jumper or sweatshirt embroidered with school logo
- Grey trousers
- Grey socks
- Black school shoes
- Sky blue shirt or blouse
- School Tie
- Navy blue “V” necked jumper or sweatshirt or cardigan embroidered with school logo
- Navy blue skirt or pinafore dress of suitable knee length OR tailored navy blue straight leg trousers
- Navy tights or white/ navy socks
- Low heeled black school shoes
During the summer months from Easter to October, children can wear a sky blue polo shirt, embroidered with school logo, as an alternative to shirt and tie. Girls may also wear a pale blue striped or checked dress as an alternative.
Children will normally change for P.E. and games lessons but will change back to normal clothes at the end of these lessons.
PE dress for all pupils is as follows:
- White T- shirt (no logos)
- Black shorts
- Black slip on plimsolls (indoor) or trainers (outdoor)
Football strips, joggers or cycling shorts are not acceptable for P.E. lessons. It is essential all clothing should be clearly marked with the child’s name.
How To Order
All items of uniform can be ordered through school and a price list is available from the Secretary. You can download the School Uniform Order Form by clicking the links below. Completed forms and full payments should be handed in to the school office. If you are paying by cheque please make cheques payable to “ST BENET’S R.C. PRIMARY SCHOOL”