Our School uniform consists of the following:
- Sky blue shirt/ blouse
- School Tie
- Navy blue “V” necked jumper/cardigan or sweatshirt/cardigan embroidered with school logo
- Grey trousers/ navy blue straight leg trousers
- Navy blue skirt or pinafore dress of suitable knee length
- Grey socks
- Black school shoes
During the summer months from Easter to October, children can wear a sky blue polo shirt, embroidered with school logo, as an alternative to shirt and tie. Children may also wear a pale blue striped or checked dress as an alternative.
Children will normally change for P.E. and games lessons but will change back to normal clothes at the end of these lessons.
PE dress for all pupils is as follows:
- White T- shirt (no logos)
- Black shorts
- Black slip on plimsolls (indoor) or trainers (outdoor)
Football strips, joggers or cycling shorts are not acceptable for P.E. lessons. It is essential all clothing should be clearly marked with the child’s name.
How To Order
All items of uniform can be ordered directly from our supplier BE Schoolwear on https://www.border-embroideries.co.uk/schools/st-benets-rc-primary-school.html