Welcome to Year 6
The Year 6 teacher is Mrs Rowley and the teaching assistants in Year 6 are Mrs Hanley and Mrs O’Neill.
A Typical Day in Year 6
- 09.00-09.30-Carousel/Collective Worship
- 09.30-10.30-English hour
- 10.30-10.45- First Break
- 12.00-13.00-Lunchtime and Lunchtime Prayers
- 13.00-13.05-Register and Christian Meditation
- 13.05-14.15-R.E/Science/Foundation Subjects/PE
- 14.15-14.30-Second Break
- 14.30-15.30-R.E/Science/Foundation Subjects/PE
Year 6 participate in swimming lessons for a half term in the Spring term. This occurs on a Wednesday morning after playtime.
Children in Year 6 sit the Key Stage 2 SATS in May each year.