Welcome to Year 5
The Year 5 teacher is Mrs Bissell and the teaching assistant in Year 5 is Mrs Lauder.
- 09.00-09.30-Carousel/Collective Worship
- 09.30-10.30-English hour
- 10.30-10.45- First Break
- 10.45-12.00-Mathematics and Mental Maths
- 12.00-13.00-Lunchtime and Lunchtime Prayers
- 13.00-13.05-Register and Christian Meditation
- 13.05-14.15-R.E/Science/Foundation Subjects/PE
- 14.15-14.30-Second Break
- 14.30-15.30-R.E/Science/Foundation Subjects/PE
Year 5 participate in swimming lessons for a half term in the Spring term. This occurs on a Wednesday morning after playtime.
During anti-bullying week, Year 5 linked their English. PHSE and thinking skills to complete writing and drama activities to reflect kindness and respect for others. These are some of the leaflets they produced to support what they’d learned.