Welcome to Year 5
The Year 5 teacher is Mrs Bissell and the teaching assistant in Year 5 is Mrs Lauder. Mrs Hanley also supports the delivery of Year 5 Maths.
A Typical Day in Year 5
- 09.00-09.30-Carousel/Collective Worship
- 09.30-10.30-English hour
- 10.30-10.45- First Break
- 10.45-12.00-Mathematics and Mental Maths
- 12.00-13.00-Lunchtime and Lunchtime Prayers
- 13.00-13.05-Register and Christian Meditation
- 14.15-14.30-Second Break
Year 5 participate in swimming lessons for a half term in the Spring term. This occurs on a Wednesday morning after playtime.
Curriculum Overview 2017/18
Please click below for a curriculum overview for each term.
- Curriculum Topic Year 5 Autumn Term 2017/18
- Curriculum Topic Year 5 Spring Term 2017/18
- Curriculum Topic Year 5 Summer Term 2017/18
Details of our full curriculum can also be found here.