Welcome to Year 4
The Year 4 teacher is Miss Loughlin and the teaching assistants working in Year 4 are Mrs Stone and Mrs Hanley.
A Typical Day in Year 4
- 09.00-09.30-Carousel/Collective Worship
- 09.30-10.30-English hour
- 10.30-10.45- First Break
- 10.45-12.00-Mathematics and Mental Maths
- 12.00-13.00-Lunchtime and Lunchtime Prayers
- 13.00-13.05-Register and Christian Meditation
- 13.05-14.15-R.E/Science/Foundation Subjects/PE
- 14.15-14.30-Second Break
- 14.30-15.30-R.E/Science/Foundation Subjects/PE
Year 4 participate in swimming lessons for a half term in the Summer term. This occurs on a Wednesday morning after playtime.
First Holy Communion
During the summer term, Year 4 children shall make their First Holy Communion. The preparation classes for this occur on Wednesday afternoons after school (once a month). The date for the Year 4 First Holy Communion in 2020 is Saturday 2nd May 2020.