Welcome to Year 4
The Year 4 teacher is Mrs McNally and the teaching assistant in Year 4 is Mrs O’Neill. Mr Rooney also supports the delivery of Year 4 Maths.
A Typical Day in Year 4
- 09.00-09.30-Carousel/Collective Worship
- 09.30-10.30-English hour
- 10.30-10.45- First Break
- 10.45-12.00-Mathematics and Mental Maths
- 12.00-13.00-Lunchtime and Lunchtime Prayers
- 13.00-13.05-Register and Christian Meditation
- 14.15-14.30-Second Break
Year 4 participate in swimming lessons for a half term in the Summer term. This occurs on a Wednesday morning after playtime.
Curriculum Overview 2017/18
Please click below for a curriculum overview for each term.
- Curriculum Topics for Year 4 Autumn Term 2017/18
- Curriculum Topics for Year 4 Spring Term 2017/18
- Curriculum Topics for Year 4 Summer Term 2017/18
Details of our full curriculum can be found here.