Welcome to Year 3
The Year 3 teacher is Miss Williamson and the teaching assistant is Mr Kent who works in Year 3 during the morning sessions.
A Typical Day in Year 3
- 09.00-09.30-Carousel/Collective Worship
- 09.30-10.30-English hour
- 10.30-10.45- First Break
- 10.45-12.00-Mathematics and Mental Maths
- 12.00-13.00-Lunchtime and Lunchtime Prayers
- 13.00-13.05-Register and Christian Meditation
- 14.15-14.30-Second Break
Year 3 participate in swimming lessons for a full term in the Autumn term. This occurs on a Wednesday morning after playtime.
Curriculum Overview 2017/18
Please click below for a curriculum overview for each term.
- Curriculum Topics for Year 3 Autumn Term 2017/18
- Curriculum Topics for Year 3 Spring Term 2017/18
- Curriculum Topics for Year 3 Summer Term 2017/18
Details of our full curriculum can also be found here.