Welcome to Foundation Stage
The Foundation Stage is the Keystage for our Nursery and Reception children where all children access a play-based curriculum.
Our Unit is based in two rooms which are linked through a large outdoor area. The children are shared between the Yellow Room and the Red Room.
On admission each nursery aged child is allocated five sessions. In the second year of the Foundation stage, children are based in the same room to maintain continuity.
Hours for the nursery aged children are:
- Morning children 9.00 am – 12.00 noon
- Afternoon children 12.30pm – 3.30 pm
- Two and a half days – Mon – Tues 9.00am – 3.30pm & Wed 9.00am – 12.00 noon or:
- Wed 12.30pm – 3.30pm & Thurs – Fri 9.00am – 3.30pm
- Reception children stay all day 9.00am – 3.30pm.
What have we been up to in the Foundation Stage?
Autumn Term 1 2015
Nursery children Autumn 1 Nursery
Reception children Autumn 1 Reception